Monday, March 1, 2010

Blog # 13: Self and Alter Ego (3k)

My alter ego will be a combination of things that I hope I get around to doing and a bit of things that are my opposites.

Born: 1975, Spain
I grew up on a vineyard somewhere like la Rioja . It has been in my family for years.
Family: I am the youngest child
Education: M. Architecture, now I am self-employed. well versed in landscaping as well
Hobbies: piano player; classically trained but I love to play jazz and blues
I create mobiles
My work has given me the opportunity to travel all over the world.
I love math.
I am organized and rarely procrastinate or complain.
I am fabulous at organizing everything
My skin is a beautiful brown and I never get sun burnt or have to cake on the sunscreen when I am outside for extended periods of time.
I am daring and have very few fears. I have no problems watching scary movies.
Qualities: pragmatic, self-centered, pious, secretive, arrogant, daring, deceptive, courageous, irreverent

Personal: mind, imagination, intellect, memory, intelligence, sensuality, thought, spirit, brain, ideals, feelings, opinions, panic, order, chaos, perfection, unobtainable, splendor, comfort, excess, instincts

Activation: solo, instantaneous, constructive, predetermined, trial and error, passionate, evolutionary

2 comments:

  1. Great post! It was very interesting to read all about yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see this person as being an opposition to yourself...loving math and having a perfect skin tone. Both things that would also fit my alter ego!

    ReplyDelete