Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Student Teaching Post #13

The professional qualities of my dream job help me to be an effective teacher. I have a supportive community within the school and among parents. I manage my time efficiently and write a news letter connecting with the school community about how the arts are important to students and what they are currently learning/creating. I have established confidence within myself and deal with classroom management situations right away. If there are more concerning issues, I work with supportive staff members and my principal. I am encouraged to take advantage of professional development opportunities as a teacher and as an artist. I am always searching for the opportunity to showcase my students artwork. At my dream job the school takes great pride in ALL of their students interests and reflects this through their school environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment