Monday, February 1, 2010

Blog # 7: Self-Identification: Personal - (3.A)


What makes me feel guilty?
  • When I am not very productive
  • When my pallet of mixed colors of paint dries out - and my unfinished paintings start to collect dust
  • When I don't spend enough time with the important people in my life
  • When I talk too much and if I interrupt others
  • When I watch T.V.
  • When I don't walk my dog or play frisbee with her often
  • When I eat junk food or go out to eat too often
  • If I am not prepared
  • That I temporally stopped making/writing music
  • When I slack-off on my sketchbook/journal
  • If my schedule has conflicts and I am unable to do what I have told someone I could do
  • When I think about how lucky I am compared to many people in the world
  • That I don't keep up my second language - and my little sister has mastered it
  • That I am so not Eco-friendly by commuting to Iowa City and the amount of $ I throw to the gas companies

What makes me feel worthy?

  • Making art
  • Being myself and a trying my best
  • Being a good and reliable friend, sister, daughter,girlfriend, and employee
  • Getting my art education teaching certification and braving the education system
  • Sticking with my passion and doing what is important to me
  • Helping others
  • Donating my art for a good cause
  • My dog, Sierra, was rescued from the pound
  • Volunteering

What makes me laugh?

  • Funny movies
  • myself
  • My friends and family
  • My dog, Sierra
  • The ironies of life
  • Retelling my once most embarrassing childhood memories/stories about my siblings and myself
  • King of Queens, the Office, and The Colbert Report

What embarrasses me?

  • Being late
  • Telling a story and I totally forget the point that I was going to make
  • When I totally misinterpret something
  • If I fall in front of a bunch of people
  • When I grab the best looking apple in the produce aisle and the rest of the pile spills on to the floor

What thrills me?

  • A beautiful day
  • Roller coasters
  • Being able to go on a vacation
  • When we bought our fist home
  • Throwing a fun party
  • Going to live concerts
  • Going to Johnny's Italian Steakhouse

What comforts me?

  • A great pair of PJs and slippers
  • My significant other
  • A cup of coffee or hot tea
  • Ice cream
  • A bath
  • Writing in my journal
  • Bonfires or a fire in the fireplace
  • Being in a greenhouse
  • Reading bibliographies

What makes me sad?

  • When others are in pain
  • My cell phone and cable bill
  • When I see paper in the garbage can and not in a recycle bin
  • When I see the homeless holding signs by the interstate ramps
  • Schools that don't have art classrooms
  • If I miss a special event
  • Abused animals

No comments:

Post a Comment